Re: How to make a contour lines on a Plot3D surface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112743] Re: How to make a contour lines on a Plot3D surface?
- From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 04:12:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/28/2010 6:07 AM, Szymon Roziewski wrote: > Hi there, > > I wonder whether it is possible to make a contour lines on a Plot3D > surface. > What I mean it would be like a contour line in geographic map or an isobar > but not in 2D but on 3d object with appropriate values to each of isobars > (e.g.). See MeshFunctions (under Options) in the Plot3D documentation. -- Helen Read University of Vermont