Re: WebMathematica and SVG graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117879] Re: WebMathematica and SVG graphics
  • From: Eduardo <eduzea at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 02:44:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

An update on my own post. It turns out that even though nothing comes up in the docs for  XML`SVG`GraphicsToSymbolicSVG, this function is available in 8.0 (it even shows up in blue, as if it was an undefined expression) I was able to use this to get the SVG xml representation of my plot, and I used Mathematicas XML functions to add Mouseover effects.

I found this example useful (strangely, it's not available through the Wolfram Library Archive).

http://media.wolfram.com/notebooks/SVG.nb

Best reagards,

Eduardo