Manipulate, how to slowdown animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117910] Manipulate, how to slowdown animation
  • From: ÅerÃch Jakub <Serych at panska.cz>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 06:29:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mathgroup,
is it possible to slowdown animation in Manipulate by presetting some option?

(just the example from Help)

Manipulate[Plot[Sin[x (1 + a x)], {x, 0, 6}], {a, 0, 2}]

I can slow the animation down by the button with double down arrow. But I wanted to prepare manipulate to run slow animation from the begining not only after mad clicking on the slowing button.

Thanks in advance for any help

Jakub