What are the issues with Wolfram demonstration site these days?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118102] What are the issues with Wolfram demonstration site these days?
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 05:58:40 -0400 (EDT)

I must be the only one having problems running/using Wolfram
demonstration web site?

Many of the demos hangs and do not start. The page
starts says "Loading Computable Document...." and
I wait and wait and nothing happens.

And Many says "File could not be loaded, try refreshing
the page"

screen shot:
http://12000.org/tmp/april_11_2011/error.png

I am using V 8.0.0.1, on windows 7, 64 bit OS,
intel hardware.

It is no longer fun to go the demo pages, since it
is a hit and miss which demo will load and run. Now I tried
10 demos, and only one started up.

Are others seeing the same problems?

--Nasser