Plotting multiple curves via BezierFunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118334] Plotting multiple curves via BezierFunction
  • From: "Christopher O. Young" <cy56 at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 07:48:45 -0400 (EDT)

I'm new at Mathematica and I'm having a hard time finding a quick way to plot a
series of curves. Here I'm trying to plot multiple copies of Bezier curves.

The C array is a list of 3D point-lists for each of the curves, and works
fine when I'm plotting the surface. (BezierCurve is extremely rough in 3D,
at least here, for some reason.

What's a fast way to just go through the list of curve-point lists here?

ParametricPlot3D[

  For[j = 1, j <= \[ScriptCapitalN], j++,
  BezierFunction[\[DoubleStruckCapitalC][[j]]][u]

]