creating correct latex output for Symbolize'd variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118372] creating correct latex output for Symbolize'd variables
  • From: Cev <cevat.ustun at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:27:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

For readability purposes, I have a set of variables that go into a
calculation that have been Symbolize 'd using the Notation package.
This scheme seems to work well within the Mathematica notebook, but
when it comes to creating a latex output of the calculation (involving
for example the variable t_0), I get an output that looks like
(Mathematica v 8.0.1)

\text{t$\mathsym{\UnderBracket}$Subscript$\mathsym{\UnderBracket}$0}

instead of the expected t_0.

Is there a solution to this?

Many thanks.