Re: Mathematica 8: Shortcut Ctrl+Tab for switching between notebooks?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118517] Re: Mathematica 8: Shortcut Ctrl+Tab for switching between notebooks?
  • From: István Zachar <zac at freemail.hu>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 05:54:06 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the follow-up post Martin.
I was aware of the KeyEventTranslations.tr file, but it always seemed
to be a bad idea to hack it, not because of the risk (I guess it's
minimal) but because one always forget to salvage old .tr files when
moving to a new computer/new Mathematica version. For my experience,
an external script is more portable.
Also, undocumentedness is a major hindrance...

Istvan