Undo/Redo

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118515] Undo/Redo
  • From: Barak Shoshany <baraksh at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 05:53:45 -0400 (EDT)

This seems to be a recurring subject in this group.

Mathematica is now at version 8 and there's still no multiple undo and
redo functionality. I don't understand how such an amazing piece of
software can lack such a trivial feature. Why isn't Woflram doing
anything about it? Heck, I'll even write the code for undo/redo myself
for them for free if they let me. Is there someone at Wolfram I can
complain on the matter? Perhaps an internet petition is in order? What
do you think?

Barak