Re: In Version 8, Combinatorial&GraphTheory functions confuse me completely

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120694] Re: In Version 8, Combinatorial&GraphTheory functions confuse me completely
  • From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 19:21:35 -0400 (EDT)

Since the documentation for Symbolica is said to be best encountered
in the form of a relatively expensive, out-of-print book, I'd like to
know if that book will be compatible with the new built-in (but
limited) functionality.

If the book will not be compatible, will there be more Symbolica
functions, and more matching documentation (!), added to Mathematica
over time?

Thank you.

Ralph Dratman