CDF files now on Gyre&Gimble (math blog)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120984] CDF files now on Gyre&Gimble (math blog)
  • From: SixWingedSeraph <wellsoberlin at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 06:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

My blog Gyre&Gimble, which covers math and language, has moved to
http://www.abstractmath.org/Word%20Press/
This moves enables me to include Mathematica CDF files in the posts,
and the first such post, showing a manipulable graph of derivatives of
a function, is now up at http://www.abstractmath.org/Word%20Press/?p=2126