CountryData custom projection for shape

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121139] CountryData custom projection for shape
  • From: Ron Burns <rrburns at cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:04:08 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to specify my own projection function for "shape" in
CountryData (i.e., similar to the functionality in WorldPlot where I can
supply my own (pure) function for the option WorldProjection?

(I know I grab the lat-long info out of a CountyData shape output,
transform it as I wish, and then replot it - I am hoping there is a more
direct way to do to this completely within the CountryData call.)

Thank you for your consideration.
	Ron Burns

--
R. R. Burns