Locator in nested Manipulates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123394] Locator in nested Manipulates
  • From: Chris Young <cy56 at comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 05:16:23 -0500 (EST)

I was hoping that I could add a Locator control to the original
Manipulator pane by using another enclosing Manipulator, but the p
Locator is restricted to a small corner outside of the original pane.

Taking the p control out of original contourPlot routine

contourPlot[f_] :=
 Manipulate[
  ContourPlot[
   f,