Re: LogLinearPlot Nintegrate and a strange error message

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123788] Re: LogLinearPlot Nintegrate and a strange error message
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 07:19:02 -0500 (EST)

Doesn't seem to be a problem; however, I recommend that you do the
integration symbolicly.

f1[x_?NumericQ] := NIntegrate[(Sinc[1/x*u]), {u, 0, 1}]

f2[x_] = Integrate[Sinc[u/x], {u, 0, 1}]

x*SinIntegral[1/x]

GraphicsGrid[
 Outer[
  #1[#2[x], {x, 1, 2},
    PlotLabel -> ToString[#1] <> " of " <> ToString[#2],
    ImageSize -> 300] &,
  {Plot, LogLinearPlot},
  {f1, f2}]]

Bob Hanlon