Import Converter for Tecplot XY (ascii, point) data

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg116092] Import Converter for Tecplot XY (ascii, point) data
  • From: Ted Sariyski <tsariysk at>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 06:55:49 -0500 (EST)

I have data exported for Tecplot which I would like to process with
Mathematica. I wonder is there available for download  Import Converter
for ascii, point XY-Tecplot data, or I have to write one?

P.S. Here is an example. None of the fields in the header are required.
Some files have headers including some fields, other does not have
headers at all.

TITLE = "filter A ", VARIABLES = "s","W"
ZONE T="green"
  I=94, J=1, K=1, ZONETYPE=Ordered
  1.        8.1
  1.4     4.5+002