Import Converter for Tecplot XY (ascii, point) data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116092] Import Converter for Tecplot XY (ascii, point) data
- From: Ted Sariyski <tsariysk at craft-tech.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 06:55:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200711191116.GAA05363@smc.vnet.net>
Hi, I have data exported for Tecplot which I would like to process with Mathematica. I wonder is there available for download Import Converter for ascii, point XY-Tecplot data, or I have to write one? Thanks, --Ted P.S. Here is an example. None of the fields in the header are required. Some files have headers including some fields, other does not have headers at all. TITLE = "filter A ", VARIABLES = "s","W" ZONE T="green" STRANDID=0, SOLUTIONTIME=0 I=94, J=1, K=1, ZONETYPE=Ordered DATAPACKING=POINT DT=(SINGLE SINGLE ) 1. 8.1 1.4 4.5+002 ...