Re: Remove Symbolize
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116124] Re: Remove Symbolize
- From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:27:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <201101300043.TAA27957@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Your solution seems to do the trick.
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:31 AM
To: Dave Snead
Subject: [mg116124] Re: Remove Symbolize
On Jan 30, 2:32 am, "Dave Snead" <dsne... at charter.net> wrote:
> Is there any way to remove all of the symbols that have
> been created from the multiple use of the Symbolize command
> during a Mathematica session ?
> RemoveSymbolize["*"] doesn't work!
It seems that the definitions are attached to NotationMakeExpression,
so you can do something like this to clear the values of the symbols:
s_Symbol /; Context@s === "Global`" :> Clear@s, -1]
and then to clear all interpretation rules:
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot artifact of NDSolve result
Next by Date:
Re: Read last expression in a file?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mixing optional parameters and options
Next by thread:
How to export a large Grid/Table on a single PDF page?