Re: How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116243] Re: How do I hide all input in a Mathematica notebook?
  • From: Justin Sharber <justin.sharber at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 05:05:45 -0500 (EST)

This code is terrific.

It can be improved by making two buttons.  For something like a slideshow, this enables you to quickly hide all code, but just as easily reveal it.

Button["Hide Inputs", Module[{nb}, nb = EvaluationNotebook[];
  NotebookFind[EvaluationNotebook[], "Input", All, CellStyle];
  SetOptions[NotebookSelection[nb], CellOpen -> False,
   ShowCellBracket -> False]]]

Button["Show Inputs", Module[{nb}, nb = EvaluationNotebook[];
  NotebookFind[EvaluationNotebook[], "Input", All, CellStyle];
  SetOptions[NotebookSelection[nb], CellOpen -> True,
   ShowCellBracket -> True]]]