Google Scholar web query

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116487] Google Scholar web query
  • From: István Zachar <zac at freemail.hu>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 06:50:02 -0500 (EST)

Dear Group,

is there an established method to import results from a Google Scholar
web search into Mathematica, with structured and annotated data? For
example I would like to know how many times and by whom was a set of
articles cited. Also, import the results in BibTex format (that is, a
simple HTML source import won't suffice). How should I do it? Can
someone please give advice, or at least point to an example or guide?

Thanks in advance

Istv=E1n