Color grid with x and y args to visualize effects of 2D transformations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116560] Color grid with x and y args to visualize effects of 2D transformations?
  • From: "Christopher O. Young" <cy56 at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 05:15:53 -0500 (EST)

You can see my website at
http://intumath.org/Math/Geometry/Projective%20geometry/projectivegeomet.htm
l for an example of the kind of color grid I'm trying to plot. Again, I have
to be able to transform this via standard matrices, in order to illustrate
the basics of various transformations. So I need either the x and y
arguments available, or else I need the t parameter available. Unless
there's some way in Mathematica to apply transformations in matrix form
directly to an image.

Thank you again for any help.

Chris Young
cy56 at comcast.net