Re: Odd behaviour of solution of PDE

I wish to add a few details to my previous post:

1) I am solving using NDSolve

2) If I try to solve the same equation using a different set of
coefficients and source (e.g., I tried with D = 1, U = 0, S = 0)
then the situation looks reversed:
 when I set the boundary condition at the extreme of integration then
the solution looks correct, whereas when I set it
  a bit beyond, the solution is wrong.