Re: Odd behaviour of solution of PDE
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116601] Re: Odd behaviour of solution of PDE
- From: Alan Ford <fabio.sattin at igi.cnr.it>
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:07:57 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I wish to add a few details to my previous post: 1) I am solving using NDSolve 2) If I try to solve the same equation using a different set of coefficients and source (e.g., I tried with D = 1, U = 0, S = 0) then the situation looks reversed: when I set the boundary condition at the extreme of integration then the solution looks correct, whereas when I set it a bit beyond, the solution is wrong.