Mathematica Weirdness

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg116661] Mathematica Weirdness
  • From: Steve Heston <sheston at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 05:23:49 -0500 (EST)

My question is why I get a negative integral of a positive

The first line gives a negative answer, while the second two lines give
identical positive answers.  Something is strange here.

Steven L. Heston
Associate Professor
Finance Department
Robert H. Smith School of Business
4447 Van Munching Hall Van Munching Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-1815
301-405-9686 TEL
301-405-0359 FAX