Re: Integral with singularities

Thanks, that seems to do the trick, or at least help. I was trying to excise small regions around the singularities, hadn't realized you could just exclude the points themselves. I forgot to mention that a and b are veriables, so it is a function of a and b, but I am mainly interested in the case a^2+b^2 = 1. Anyway, thanks.

Greg