Re: need help with CUDA setup on my MacBook Pro
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115214] Re: need help with CUDA setup on my MacBook Pro
- From: Christopher Clarke <replacedwings at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 04:27:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Stefan, I had a 64-bit v. of your problem on the MBP, and as I recall, it was solved outside of [M]8. I think (no memory) there was a dependency issue, and I downloaded and installed the following: cudadriver_3.2.17_macos.dmg devdriver_3.2.17_macos.dmg CUDADriver.pkg and later... cudatoolkit_3.2.17_macos.pkg the first 3 being what I think you need. HTH. Best, C.