Re: dissabling code segments

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg115221] Re: dissabling code segments
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 04:28:48 -0500 (EST)

The menu item

    Edit    |    Un/Comment Selection

which on a Mac has the keyboard shortcut of Command with /

Bob Hanlon

---- Eric Michielssen <emichiel at> wrote:

Often, I would like to quickly disable (comment out) a few lines of my code.
Of course, I can do this by enclosing these lines as (* lines *).

I was wondering whether I could automate this operation and its reverse
using the frontend, so that I just have to select the lines in question and
press a hotkey combination.

Eric Michielssen