Re: pattern bugs and comment on intuitive syntax for the New Year

On 1/4/2011 1:28 AM, Andrzej Kozlowski wrote:
> Well, I guess it's time for a little "summing up" of my own ;-)

Your false assumptions, assertions, and observations are not worth
responding to, on the whole.

I will point out that if CoefficientList[expr,x] can pick out the terms
of expr, it
is unfortunate that PolynomialQ[expr,x] does not know that expr is a is
a polynomial.

Undoubtedly this can be claimed to be a feature.

RJF