Plotting a graph with one X-axis and two Y-axes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115328] Plotting a graph with one X-axis and two Y-axes
  • From: Igor Barani <ibarani at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:13:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I am trying to create a graph with a single X-axis and two Y-axes
corresponding to a width, height, and length of a rectangular box.  I
am trying to plot various combinations of these such that they
correspond to the box volume of <40 cm3.  In other words, I would like
to print a graph such that someone can measure the sides of the box and
look these up in the graph and know whether the volume is less than 40
cm3.  I don't quite know how to implement this in Mathematica as I am
pretty new at this.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Igor