How do I do very big integer computing by Mathematica?

I'm going to search big Fibonacci prime numbers. I think there is a
simple primality test algorithm for Fibonacci number, like  Lucas=96
Lehmer primality test for 2^n-1 . I'm lazy and don't want to write
many codes. So i want to ask:

p=43,112,609;
s[0]=4;
s[n_]:=s[n-1]^2-4
pt=Mod[s[p-2], 2^p-1]==0

how do I compute s[43,112,609-2] directly? It seems the largest
integer in M~ is 2^32^32, isn't it?