Re: Solving very large systems of ODEs with NDSolve

Hi Oliver,

Does that mean that you are looking for the stationary solution? Perhaps you
> can reformulate your problem as a time independent problem then.

> Currently it is not possible to tell NDSolve (e.g. via an option) to
> selectively store parts of the solution during the time integration. But we
> are aware that this may be useful in a few cases.

I am not usually interested in stationary solutions. But being able
to occasionally switch to such is of interest.

If you see a crash you should report that to the support, along with
> information about the version and OS you use.

Thanks for the advice, I will report this crash.

Best regards,

Gabriel