Re: How do I do very big integer computing by Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115415] Re: How do I do very big integer computing by Mathematica?
- From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 02:40:09 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/9/2011 2:19 AM, a boy wrote: > I asked how to do very-big-integer computing. For example: > Mod[2^2^64,1342352] > It's pity, this code causes overflow! Use PowerMod -- Helen Read University of Vermont