moving equations between Mathematica and TeXShop

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115686] moving equations between Mathematica and TeXShop
  • From: "Michael B. Heaney" <mheaney at alum.mit.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 05:51:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone,

I am solving symbolic equations in Mathematica and then exporting these
equations to TeXShop. The exported equations need lots of changes to look
like normal mathematical typeset equations in TeXShop. I also export
equations from TeXShop to Mathematica, and these need lots of changes before
they will run in Mathematica. Is there any easier way to move equations back
and forth between Mathematica and TeXShop?

Thanks,

Michael
Michael B. Heaney
3182 Stelling Drive