Re: SetOptions does not work with Grid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115735] Re: SetOptions does not work with Grid
  • From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:29:19 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I confirm this behaviour in Mathematica 7.01 under Windows.
I do not have Mathematica 8 and I have another related question: does the
following old bug with SetOptions and ListPlot fixed in Mathematica 8?

SetOptions[ListPlot, Joined -> True, Mesh -> All];
ListPlot[Sqrt[Range[40]]]

(Mesh -> All is ignored in Mathematica 7.01)