Mathematica browser plugin with Firefox 3.6.x or 4 beta

Hi all,

Could anyone confirm that the browser plugin that ships with Mathematica 8 (this is not the player, btw) works with Firefox 3.6.x? I'm using the beta version of Firefox 4 and the plugin doesn't seem to work with this. Also tried it on the beta versions of Chrome (doesn't work) and IE 8 (works, but with IE, an ActiveX control is used to interface to Mathematica and not the plugin used by Firefox/Chrome). I'm trying to determine if it's Mathematica at fault or Firefox.

If someone running 3.6.x of Firefox is able to successfully run the demonstrations, I would really appreciate it. I could then log a bug with Mozilla to try to get them to fix any issues before version 4 ships.

Thanks,
Adrian