problem with LessEqual::nord:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115821] problem with LessEqual::nord:
  • From: tarun dutta <tarunduttaz at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:34:59 -0500 (EST)

I am using "NMINIMIZE" to get the result of a function which contains
complex term.after executing the program it is showing the following
error--
LessEqual::nord: Invalid comparison with 155.698+0. I attempted. >>

can you explain the reason and how will I be free from this kind of
error?
thanks in advance.
regards,
tarun