appropriate file format exportation for editing images in Corel Draw X5

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115841] appropriate file format exportation for editing images in Corel Draw X5
  • From: Ouranos Iakovos <g.omikron at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 03:23:10 -0500 (EST)

hi,
what is the appropriate file format to export a graphic generated by a
mathematica expression, in order to edit it in Corel Draw x5.

What I want to edit is a graphic of a 3D object, a torus and I want to
import it as a vector graphic in corel draw.

The first thing I tried was the .pdf format, but the file appeared to be
corrupted while adobe reader opens it normally!
I tried also eps, svg and didn't work out!

Iakovos