appropriate file format exportation for editing images in Corel Draw X5

hi,
what is the appropriate file format to export a graphic generated by a
mathematica expression, in order to edit it in Corel Draw x5.

What I want to edit is a graphic of a 3D object, a torus and I want to
import it as a vector graphic in corel draw.

The first thing I tried was the .pdf format, but the file appeared to be
corrupted while adobe reader opens it normally!
I tried also eps, svg and didn't work out!

Iakovos