Re: New Mathematica file format .cdf; what is it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115834] Re: New Mathematica file format .cdf; what is it?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 03:21:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <ihbjmc$dbg$1 at smc.vnet.net>, John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com> wrote: > There hasn't been much discussion about this yet because the Mathematica > 8-based > Player hasn't released yet (it will real soon). But this is basically a > rebranding/rethinking of the publish-for-Player concept. This feature in > Mathematica allows you to directly create/save/deploy interactive documents > that > will be readable not only by other Mathematica users, but also by anybody > with > the new Player product installed. Thanks much for this "pre-announcement" -- a lot of people will be watching with much interest.