Re: Need help with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115929] Re: Need help with Mathematica
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 05:05:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I'd use the Table command instead of Do here. Syntax is almost the same, but you build up a list of results, in this case plots. Use ListAnimate for the animation. You can use Table as an argument of ListAnimate. BTW did you try reading some introductory documentation? Cheers -- Sjoerd On Jan 25, 12:31=C2 pm, Martin Vavpoti=C4=8D <martin.vavpo... at gmail.com> wrote: > Ok, I have the loop working now. Now I want to create a ListLinePlot > for each step of the main loop and make an animation out of the > individual graphics. I guess I need to store the created images > somewhere while the main loop is still running. How do I do that?