How to control the length of gridlines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115976] How to control the length of gridlines
  • From: Julian Aguirre <julian.aguirre at ehu.es>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:12:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am drawing a BarChart with some grid lines, and I find that they are
a bit too long. I would like horizontal grid lines to end at the y
axis, and vertical ones at the x axis. But they cross the axes, and in
fact by a length which is usually larger that the ticks. Is there a
simple way to control the length of the gridlines, as there is for
ticks?

Thanks in advance,

Jullian Aguirre
Universidad del Pa=EDs Vasco