How to control the length of gridlines

Hi,

I am drawing a BarChart with some grid lines, and I find that they are
a bit too long. I would like horizontal grid lines to end at the y
axis, and vertical ones at the x axis. But they cross the axes, and in
fact by a length which is usually larger that the ticks. Is there a
simple way to control the length of the gridlines, as there is for
ticks?

Thanks in advance,

Jullian Aguirre
Universidad del Pa=EDs Vasco