Re: Numerical accuracy/precision - this is a bug or a feature?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120080] Re: Numerical accuracy/precision - this is a bug or a feature?
- From: Noqsi <noqsiaerospace at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 04:50:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 7, 5:40 am, "slawek" <sla... at host.pl> wrote: > The convention that 2.0 is less accurate than 2.00 is applied ONLY in > Mathematica (the computer program). Not true. This is a long-standing convention in experimental science.