Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg120175] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:58:14 -0400 (EDT)

This is a very nice presentation, and a very tempting technique.
However, it is a presentation, rather than the article, and without
your explanations it is difficult to catch many things in it. Have you
may be a sort of an article or tutorial on this subject? That would be
very helpful.

Best, Alexei

For strategies and techniques for doing things like this using

tagging, take a look at

On Jul 4, 6:44 am, dr DanW <dmaxwar... at> wrote:

> Pulling back from the meta-issue of literate engineering, this is the sec=
ond time in as many months the topic of hiding cells for publishing documen=
tation has come up in this forum.=A0 I think I will experiment a little wit=
h using cell tags to mark cells for hiding (closing) so switching between t=
he development and publishing layout is just a button click.=A0 If I come u=
p with something I am happy with, I'll post it under a new thread.

> Daniel

Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.

ZAE Weiergewan,

11, rue Edmond Reuter,

L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG

Office phone=A0:=A0 +352-2454-2566

Office fax:=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 +352-2454-3566

mobile phone:=A0 +49 151 52 40 66 44

e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at