Re: Incredible slow Plot

> and that was it. However I don't understand this. Was the problem the
> "size" and "amount" of interpolated functions?

I don't understand it either. The two methods seem equivalent, but this
code

> sol=NDSolve[{eqns, cond},f,{t,0,1200}][[1]];
> a=sol[[1, Something, 2]]
> b=sol[[1, Something+1, 2]]

suggests that you're solving for one function f in the first line, and
YET, you're extracting two solutions a and b in the next two lines. That's
not possible, so you're not showing us the code you actually used. (We
know that anyway, since "eqns", "cond", and "Something" are undefined.)

I suspect in the real code, the two methods that seem equivalent are NOT
equivalent at all.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com