Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg120181] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: David Reiss <dreiss at>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:57:46 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunatly not.

On Monday, July 11, 2011, Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at> wrote:
> David, This is a very nice presentation, and a very tempting technique.
 However, it is a presentation, rather than the article, and without your explanations it is difficult to catch many things in it. Have you may be a sort of an article or tutorial on this subject? That would be very helpful.  Best, Alexei For strategies and techniques for doing things like this usingtagging, take a look at Best,David   On Jul 4, 6:44 am, dr DanW <dmaxwar... at> wrote:> Pulling back from the meta-issue of literate engineering, this is the second time in as many months the topic of hiding cells for publishing documentation has come up in this forum.  I think I will experiment a little with using cell tags to mark cells for hiding (closing) so switching between the development and publishing layout is just a button click.  If I come up with something I am happy with, I'll post it under a new thread.> > Daniel Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.IEE S.A.ZAE Weiergewan,11, rue Edmond Reuter,L-5326 Contern,
UXEMBOURG Office phone :  +352-2454-2566Office fax:       +352-2454-3566mobile phone:  +49 151 52 40 66 44 e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at

This message and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of the message by the original sender, please destroy it.
Message and attachments copyright (c) 2011, all rights reserved.  Any
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly