Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120209] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 03:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Jul 11, 9:00 pm, Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbi... at iee.lu> wrote:
> David,
>
> This is a very nice presentation, and a very tempting technique.
> However, it is a presentation, rather than the article, and without
> your explanations it is difficult to catch many things in it. Have you
> may be a sort of an article or tutorial on this subject? That would be
> very helpful.
>
> Best, Alexei

Alexei,

David's presentation is very good. There is also this:

tutorial/StoringAndTrackingPaletteStates

As an example of using TaggingRules, in this video I make use of
TaggingRules as well as variables within DynamicModule

http://ibnhconsulting.blogspot.com/2011/06/styling-tables-in-mathematica.html

The downloadable version does not contain TaggingRules however.

cheers

Mike