Re: How Can I Eliminate Line Wrapping When Using the Row Function

The option ImageSize in Row dictates the total size of the row, so you
could try setting that to a large enough value.

Heike

On 22 Jul 2011, at 02:06, Gregory Lypny wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Sometimes when I use Row for four or five items, the result wraps over
two lines.  How can I force the result to be displayed on one line?  I
couldn't find an option for this in Documentation Centre.