Re: CDF Files Break when being mailed or uploaded
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120476] Re: CDF Files Break when being mailed or uploaded
- From: Markus <markus.seywerd at googlemail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:28:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Jul 24, 12:39 pm, Jay Bee <jiri.bo... at gmail.com> wrote: > On Jul 24, 1:25 am, Markus <markus.seyw... at seywerd.com> wrote: > > > Hi I have created a Computable Document File with a Barchart. When I > > transfer the file to a machine using a flash drive or over the office > > network the receiver can read the file with the CDF reader and > > everything looks good. However if I email or ftp the file to another > > location the barchart is broken. Does anyone have any ideas? > > Hi, Markus. Have you tried to send it archived? > -jb- Yes I have tried to send it as a zip file and the same thing happens.