Another way to represent complex function graphically
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120635] Another way to represent complex function graphically
- From: The Princess and the Profet <naturalezabuda at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:36:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A complex function es f:z-->f(z) where z=a+bi. z can be represent in R2. As R2 is isomorfic to the Steregrafic Sphere. A complex function can be graphically represented by to spheres.