Problem in creating a demonstration

Hello community

I have created a little application using Manipulate. It runs well on my pcs.

I have tried to turn it into a Demonstration. As soon as I copy and paste it on the presentation template, I get an error message. Something in my code does not work anymore.

Anyone experienced a similar problem in the past? Do I need to provide more details?

Thanks in advance.
Massimiliano Landi