Re: Akima-Interpolation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119403] Re: Akima-Interpolation
  • From: Alexey Popkov <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:15:23 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the link!

The original message by Jens-Peer Kuska is here:

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/27gaNVEtADc/d9AJogB1lzAJ

The contents of the archive should be copied into

\Mathematica\Applications

directory. Then this package will be integrated into the Documentation and will be listed at

guide/InstalledAddOns

page.

Alexey