Re: Error in Compile
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119445] Re: Error in Compile
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 06:20:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
It compiles without a problem on my Mathematica 8/Win7-64.
from the Compile doc page:
"Compile handles numerical functions, matrix operations, procedural programming constructs, list manipulation functions, and functional programming constructs, etc. "
Does NMinimize belong to this list?
"Ordinary Mathematica code can be called from within compiled code. Results obtained from the Mathematica code are assumed to be approximate real numbers, unless specified otherwise by the third argument of Compile. "
NMinimize doesn't return reals, but a list containing a number and a list with a rule.
Prev by Date:
ParallelMap evaluation leak
Next by Date:
FindCurvePath causes a crash
Previous by thread:
Error in Compile
Next by thread: