Displaying Numbers in Non-Scientific Format

Hi everyone,

What is the simplest way to display output in non-scientific notation?  I have descriptive statistics that I would like to display as 13,957,636.8843 (despite the meaninglessness of the digits to the right of the decimal) instead of 1.39576 x 10^6?

Much obliged,

Gregory