Re: fibonacci question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119513] Re: fibonacci question
- From: olfa <olfa.mraihi at yahoo.fr>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 06:48:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 5 juin, 13:04, Bob Hanlon <hanl... at cox.net> wrote: > It can verify it > > Fibonacci[cn] + Fibonacci[cn + 1] = Fibonacci[cn + 2] // FullSimplify > > True > > Fibonacci[cn] + Fibonacci[cn + 1] = Fibonacci[cn + 2] // > FunctionExpand // Simplify > > True > > Bob Hanlon > > ---- olfa <olfa.mra... at yahoo.fr> wrote: > > ============= > Hello Mathematica community, > > why FullSimplify[Fibonacci[cn] + Fibonacci[cn + 1]] is not simplified > into Fibonacci[cn+2]? > what mathematica function should I use to get this output? > > thank you very much for your help. yes it verify it but I wonder if there is a mean to get it simplified by mathematica?