Re: Displaying Numbers in Non-Scientific Format

nf[x_]:=NumberForm[x,{15,4},
    DigitBlock->{3,5},
    NumberSeparator->",",
    ExponentStep->Infinity];

x=13957636.8843;

nf[x]

13,957,636.8843

Bob Hanlon

---- Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca> wrote:

Hi everyone,

What is the simplest way to display output in non-scientific notation?  I have descriptive statistics that I would like to display as 13,957,636.8843 (despite the meaninglessness of the digits to the right of the decimal) instead of 1.39576 x 10^6?

Much obliged,

Gregory

--

Bob Hanlon